The best engineers and pilots came together to create the Ultimate Unmanned Airborne Intelligence. With 30 years of experience in the field in more than 75 countries, SARAH-E is the most capable and proven Electrical Helicopter on the market. Resistance to wind up to 80km/h and being rain proof makes it the best solution for both civilian and security applications.
SARAH-E BY FLYING-CAM
Makes the difference
Custom Friendly & Easy to use.
A Payload Management Module
for each Sensor Type provides an easy way
to set up the parameters according to the mission
requirements and context.
- Automatic Return to Home with preprogramed Cruise Altitude
- Triple Redundancy on the Transmission System
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology
- Radio Signal Stench Monitoring with automatic switch to best signal and Fail Safe
- Automatic Altitude Control switch in case of GPS signal loss
- Programmable Geo-Fencing with Automatic detection, horizontal and vertical
- Safety Pilot in the Loop
- Automatic Situation Awareness provided by Computer Assisted Teleoperation Software.
- Autorotation Capability.
- Cyclic Control Redundancy & Tail Rotor Control Redundancy.
- Dual Main Batteries with Safe Plug and Fly system.
- Third Subsidiary Battery for the Auto-Pilot to provide flight control when Main Power shortage.
- Sealed Gear Box Main Rotor and Gearless direct drive tail rotor.
- Maintenance Free Brushless Electric Main and Tail Motor with no fuel on board.
- Dual Antenna GPS Heading solution non sensitive to Magnetic Interference.
- Aeronautic Quality Control:
– Identification of all Critical Components with tracking data base.
- QNX Industry Grade RTOS, used by NASA, BMW, AUDI.
Typical Payload Options
The SARAH-E platform is the newest Electric Vertical Take-Off and Landing (EVTOL) platform from the pioneering Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) specialist Flying-Cam. It includes a variety of payloads, such as:
The RIEGL VUX-1UAV is a very lightweight and compact laser scanner, meeting the challenges of emerging survey solutions by UAS/UAV/RPAS both in measurement performance as well as in system integration. With regard to the specific constraints and flight characteristics of the UAS, the RIEGL VUX-1UAV is designed to be mounted in any orientation and even under limited weight and space conditions.
At 100 megapixels, the iXU cameras deliver 11,608 pixels cross-track coverage, which is 12 percent greater than the previously available medium format aerial camera systems. Flying with an iXU-RS 1000 or iXU 1000 enables users either more coverage during a flight, while maintaining the same ground sample distance (GSD), or a lower GSD, while flying at the same height.
The SARAH-E includes full camera control during flight, and a 4-channel diversity receiver. With an ultra-low, 1 frame SD/HD AV encoder, the SARAH-E is fully stabilized for up to 100 km/h forward and backward flight. Lastly, it has a field of view of +45° look up (rotor blades not visible in the image at 24 fps and 25 fps) and 100° look down up to 360° horizontally.
The Cesium Vapor Magnetometer Sensor has a sensitivity range of 15.000 – 100.000 nT, with an absolute accuracy of <2.5 nT throughout the range. In addition, it includes a resolution of 0.32 pT and has an optional nadir looking DSLR camera for simultaneous mapping.
Max Take-Off Weight:
Battery Exchange process:
32 kg (66 Lb.)
10 kg (18 Lb.)
80 Km/h (50 Mph)
140 Km/h (87 MPH)
up to 60 min
THE GCU INCLUDES:
• A Ground Computer Twin of the Board Computer,
it acts like a black box always available on the ground
• A Long Range Radio Modem (10 Km +)
• A Differential GPS base Station for RTK
• Two Batteries for 12 hours continuous operation, hot swapable.
• Various additional connectivity options: Ethernet, RF, Power in/out, S-Bus RX
• Optional Long Range Automatic Tracking Antenna system
• Dual GPS Antenna
• 3D mission planning
• Safety Battery
• Automatic and Fully programmable
• DGPS & RTK Code cm precision
• Integrated payload HMI
• Follow terrain and obstacles avoidance
THE GUI INCLUDES:
• Payload management module
• Waypoint flight path
• Parameters collected & mission playback
• Preventive maintenance & flight instrument monitoring
• Computer assisted pre-flight check